Sådan behandler vi dine persondata – NOTICE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Dough Girls is required by law to protect your personal data. This Notice explains how we process (e.g. collect, use, store, and share) your personal data. We will process any personal data about you in accordance with this Notice and with applicable law.
1. WHO ARE WE?
The company responsible for processing your personal data is:
Dough Girls ApS
Frederiksborggade 50, st.3
1360 Copenhagen K
+45 31 50 23 45
You can always contact Dough Girls ApS at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns about how we process your personal data.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU?
We get your personal data from the following sources:
- From you directly
- From publicly available publications and/or websites.
- We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
3. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process personal data about you for the following purposes:
- To respond to your questions, orders or request for information.
4. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU?
For the purposes described above in Section 3, we may process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, VAT)
- For suppliers: Financial information (bank account number, amounts paid to you for services rendered)
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
5. WHY ARE WE ALLOWED BY LAW TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Our processing of your personal data requires a legal basis. By law, we are allowed to process your personal data described above in Section 4 based on the following legal bases
- the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests. The legitimate interests are to engage in daily communication and conduct business-related activities.
6. HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your personal data with:
- Suppliers or vendors that assist our company (e.g., consultants, IT service providers, financial institutions, law firms)
- Public authorities
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
7. Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
8. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will keep your personal data for the following period of time:
- For as long as needed to provide you with the services requested by you
- For as long as required by applicable law.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In general, you have the following rights:
- You can get an overview of what personal data we have about you
- You can get a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- You can get an update or correction to your personal data
- You can have your personal data deleted or destroyed
- You can have us stop or limit processing of your personal data
- If you have given consent for us to process your personal data (see Section 5), you can withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent
- You can submit a complaint about how we process your personal data to a Data Protection Authority.
Under applicable law, there may be limits on these rights depending on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Contact us as described in Section 1 with questions or requests relating to these rights.